Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mirror, Mirror

Just a quick note, in case my readers are wondering what's up with the mirror-images of the tract covers I post. The thing is, I don't have a scanner, or the knowledge to use the software that may or may not be on my wife's computer.

My method of putting pictures up involves holding the tract in front of this computer's camera and taking a snapshot. The image comes out reversed, which isn't great because I want people to be able to read the titles.

There is a special effects option that allows me to do mirror imaging, however, so I've used that. You get two images of each cover, one forward and one reversed. It's weird to look at, but at least you can read the covers the way I want.

One of these days I'll figure a way to do this image uploading thing properly. Until then, we'll all just have to put up with my lack of techie skill.

No comments: